Pursuing Maximum Results In Your Personal Injury Case
The key to maximizing your compensation from your accident is choosing an attorney who has superior negotiation and trial skills, a reputation for excellence and a track record of success.
Located in Portland, the personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Daniel Snyder have been helping accident victims throughout Oregon obtain the compensation they deserve for over 20 years. Our firm is dedicated to obtaining the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled for your injury claim.
Our Portland Firm Has The Experience You Want
Our lead attorney, Daniel Snyder, has over 30 years of litigation and negotiation experience. Our personal injury lawyers zealously advocate for victim’s rights. When you retain our law firm, you will know that a lawyer, not a paralegal, is working on your case.
We handle all types of personal injury and accident claims, including those that involve:
- Auto accidents involving cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles as well as bicycles and pedestrians
- Accidents caused by simple driver error, drunk drivers, reckless driving or hit and runs
- Damages caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists (UM and UIM claims)
- Boating and recreational vehicle accidents
- Fatal car crashes and other wrongful death cases
- Premises liability and slip and fall injuries
- Dangerous and defective products
- Workplace injuries caused by a third party, such as injuries sustained by construction workers on construction sites
- Catastrophic injuries such as trauma to the brain or head, severe neck injuries and back injuries, spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Injuries caused by neglect or abuse in nursing homes and adult care facilities
Contact An Experienced Lawyer Today
We provide free consultations for personal injury claims. Please contact us today to schedule your free confidential consultation and case evaluation. We handle most personal injury claims on a contingency basis. You will not pay attorney fees unless we help you recover compensation for your injuries. Call 503-821-7898.