Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
– Martin Luther King, Jr.

It’s time to call.


Did A Loved One Die In A Fatal Accident?

Every year, hundreds of drivers, passengers, cyclists, and pedestrians are killed on Oregon roads and highways. Family members losing a loved one in a fatal accident often think they have an automatic right to pursue a wrongful death claim against the responsible party. However, the case must first go through the probate process to determine which parties have survivor rights. If no will is in place, the court must appoint a personal representative, which is typically the spouse, parents or siblings.

No Lawyer Fees Unless We Help You Recover Money For Your Wrongful Death Claim

If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, the Law Offices of Daniel Snyder is ready to help you fight for money compensation for your damages, including:

  • Medical bills from the accident
  • Lost earnings
  • Loss of emotional support

Contact our offices in Portland to discuss your wrongful death claim. We represent clients in the Portland metro region and throughout Oregon. Attorney Daniel Snyder provides more than 20 years of personal injury and wrongful death litigation experience.

We handle all wrongful death claims on a contingency basis. We charge attorney fees only as a percentage of the amount of money we help you receive in a negotiated settlement or jury award.

We represent personal representatives in all types of fatal car accident cases resulting from motor vehicle accidents, including:

Contact Us For Help Today

We provide free consultations for fatal accidents, auto accidents and other personal injury claims. Please contact us today to schedule your free confidential consultation and case evaluation with an experienced Portland personal injury lawyer.

We handle most personal injury claims on a contingency basis. You will not pay attorney fees unless we help you recover compensation for your injuries. You may contact us by calling 503-241-3617, email us, or fill out an intake form on our contact pages.