Oregon Advocates For Employment Law, Civil Rights And Personal Injury
People rarely understand how badly a legal injustice can damage or hurt someone until they suffer the indignity of having their rights neglected or violated. At the Law Offices of Daniel Snyder, we have been fighting for the rights of victims of negligence and civil rights violations for more than 20 years. We will fight for you and help you obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries.
We know that you are placing a great deal of trust in the hands of your lawyer. We honor and respect that confidence by providing effective, committed representation. We are focused on helping you recover full compensation for the hardships, damages, and injuries you have faced because of an employer’s violation of your rights.
The Law Offices of Daniel Snyder has earned the respect of satisfied clients, insurance companies and legal professionals throughout the region. Contact our offices in Portland to discuss your case with one of our attorneys.
Employment And Civil Rights Law
At the Law Offices of Daniel Snyder, we only represent employees. We do not defend employers for their wrongful conduct. We focus on obtaining full and fair compensation for employees who have suffered workplace discrimination, civil rights violations, wage and hour violations, or have had other employee rights violated.
Our practice areas include:
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Unfair job loss or illegal discharge
- Hostile work environment
- Violations of employment law regulations
- Failure to adhere to and uphold the Family and Medical Leave Act ( FMLA) or Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA)
- Employer retaliation
- Firing, reprimanding, harassing or otherwise unjustifiably reprimanding an employee after he or she comes forward as a whistleblower for the organization’s illegal activity
- Wage and hour law
- Violations like unpaid overtime, failure to meet minimum wage requirements and worker misclassification
- Civil rights violations
Motor Vehicle Accidents And Personal Injury
We handle motor vehicle accidents and other personal injury claims on contingency basis. This means you do not pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf from a settlement, arbitration, or jury award.
We recommend that you talk to an attorney before you speak to an insurance adjustor. If you decide to talk to an insurance adjustor, do not give a recorded statement unless required to do so under the terms of your policy.
We handle all types of personal injury accident claims, including the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Injuries due to the fault of uninsured or underinsured drivers, known as Uninsured (UM) and Underinsured Motorist (UIM) claims
- Premises liability, slip and fall injuries
- Dangerous and defective products
- Workplace injuries caused by a third party
- Construction accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe neck injuries and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
Contact us today to discuss the specifics of your case. Call us at 503-821-7898.